Thanks to major investment in equipment (washing machine, sand-blasting and painting cabins, bearing heaters, hydraulic presses up to 250T, a vacuum test bench, overhead travelling cranes up to 20T, etc.) and a 1,000m² extension dedicated exclusively to maintenance, we can handle the repair of planetary gearboxes, parallel shaft gearboxes or gear trains, angular gearboxes or special gearboxes of all makes at our Verdun site.
On receipt of your equipment, a survey is systematically carried out, giving rise to a report followed by a detailed estimate including :
- cleaning, opening the gearbox and analysing any faults,
- detailed examination of all parts,
- non-destructive testing of gear teeth (magnetic particle inspection)
- three-dimensional inspection of your casings and gears
- replacement of moving parts or defective parts
- systematic replacement of bearings and sealing rings,
- reassembly and adjustment of clearances
- testing gearboxes on a no-load test bench
We can also propose improvements to these gearboxes in consultation with the customer.