Our success is linked to the respect of our commitments and to the trust that our clients place in us. We owe it to ourselves to provide them with quality products and services, with objectives of respected deadlines and controlled costs.
This Quality approach meets the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and is therefore based on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
These key principles are supported by management and the QHSEE Manager, and then relayed by process managers and pilots, who are responsible for managing their own processes allowing everyone to be involved in this dynamic of constant progress.
To ensure our sustainability, we must increase our market shares by diversifying our customer base and our services. An important involvement of the staff as well as important financial investments have already been made to reach this goal.
The top priorities are:
- Customers: Improvement of the quality of CORDM products and services as perceived by customers.
- Profitability: Ensure the proper control of purchases and expenses for a close monitoring of budgets.
- Organizational: Improve the management of the organization and processes.
- Human: Improvement of employees’ safety and quality work life.
In addition to these strategic orientations, CORDM’s industrial image must always remain strong and customer satisfaction is always achieved through:
- An impeccable quality of our products, services, and delays.
- An enhanced listening to customers to better understand their expectations and needs.
- An unending effort to improve productivity and competitiveness.
- The guarantee of a continuous optimization of the processes and of the general organization.
- The enhancement of the development of the QHSEE policy.
- The optimization of the human resources policy and the social climate.
In order to achieve these objectives, all department managers and process pilots are in charge of the implementation of this policy. The indicators, imperative to each process, will be chosen in accordance with the quality policy, its action plan and the forecast presented by the management. Mr. Vivien GAIK DELARUE, QHSEE manager and representative of the management, oversees the proper deployment of this policy and alerts the management and the pilots in case of non-compliance.
The management will provide its full support as well as the human and material resources necessary for its successful deployment.