The entire satisfaction of our customers is for our company the main objective.
We fully have to understand their current and future requirements and we aim at anticipating their expectations. The future of our company depends on our industrial image which means :
- A perfect quality of our products and services
- A constantly improvement of our competitiveness
- The respect of our commitments in terms of delivery leadtimes
- State-of-the-art machining equipments
- Know -how of our working team
Our company and its suppliers have to cooperate in the implementation of our quality policy. To fit even closer to customers requirements and to improve our performance, CORDM aims at obtaining the IRIS (International Railways Industry Standard) certification.
Sylvain FRIEDMANN , Quality Assurance manager, is responsible for implementing this policy and has to report its application. The Direction will bring all its support as well as all necessary human and material ressources.